By Nyt Europa
Nyt Europa is pleased to present and invite Young Europeans all over Europe, to the Youth Summit in Denmark: Young Europe is Voting.
200 young people will meet in Denmark, working together to strengthen the voice of youth in the upcoming European election.
- Dates: A Youth Summit taking place in Denmark on the 6th – 12th of May 2019.
- Participants: 100 young people from all over Europe and 100 Danish folk high school students will meet and join forces around the issues concerning youth in Europe.
- Themes in focus: Youth under pressure, Culture & Identity, Climate, Refugees & Migration and EU in the World.
- Facilitation: A group of enthusiastic professionals emphasising both the vocational training and education as well as the social aspects.
- Purpose: To give young people a voice in the election and at the same time raise awareness of the importance of voting amongst the youth of Europe.
What do they get: Vocational training and education, as well as great fun with new friends.
What do we expect: We expect that the participants will help us raise awareness of the elections among other young Europeans.
Nice to know:
- We cover up to 265 Euros for transportation to Denmark. Meals, accommodation and transportation in Denmark will be covered as well.
- Applicants must be between 18-25 years old at the time of applying.
- Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please share the event on social media!